Fire Prevention Week Poster Contest
Be Creative & Follow the Rules to WIN $$
Attention kids from K – 5th Grade, enter our Fire Prevention Poster Contest to win a cash prize, and have your award delivered by a local hero with a fire engine to your house (station visits also).
What you need to know…
The theme is “Learn The Sounds of Fire Safety!”
Choose from one of our key messages for your design.
- When you hear a repeating “beeping” sound, its time to get out!
- When you hear a “chirping” sound, the batteries or the entire alarm need replacing.
- Blinking or flashing strobe alarms or bed shaking devices alert people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Please print and use the attached template for your poster design.
- Take a photo of your child’s poster, making sure we can see their entire design!
- Email it to us by 5:00 pm, Friday Oct. 15th to [email protected] Be sure to include your child’s first name, school and grade.
- BE CREATIVE
- Have fun!
Winners & Prizes
WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED BY SATURDAY MORNING, OCT. 16TH
Awards may be hand delivered by a fire engine or picked up with a scheduled visit to the fire station.
For more information on the “Learn the Sounds of Fire SafetyTM” campaign, visit https://www.nfpa.org/Events/Events/Fire-Prevention-Week